Saturday, January 14, 2017

Trans Iowa v13: More Of What It Is All About

I've written many times about what it is about the gravel road riding and racing scene that I find so attractive. I've written loads about what Trans Iowa is, and what it is not. That's all well and fine, but when you see someone else put things in a little different way that helps you understand what it is you are trying to say even more clearly?

Priceless.

Such a written document was found via Facebook the other day. It was a link to another blog. (Yes, some people other than myself blog about cycling.) In fact, it was a piece done by Craig Groseth, a talented, strong rider out of South Dakota whom I have had the pleasure of riding with. He "gets it", of course, when it comes to all this country riding, but he also knows how to wordsmith pretty darn well. I suggest that you check out his take HERE.

It is well worth the time to read through.

No comments: